Hanwood Community Resource Centre is based in Kinross Avenue, Tullycarnet. The centre provides a range of facilities for the local community, these include:
- Outdoor 3G Pitch – available for hire all year round
- Fitness Suite – monthly membership prices from £13 per month
- Meeting Rooms and Fitness Studio for hire
- Fitness Classes – Spin, Circuits, Pilates, Yoga and more
- Health and Wellbeing programmes – Strength & Balance, Older & Active, Friday Flex, GP Referrals
- Down Syndrome Football Training – For kids aged 5-12 to improve their skills in a fun and safe environment
Also located inside the centre is The Pamper Zone, which offers a range of massage & therapies for men and women. Contact Susan on 07764159477 to book an appointment.
Hanwood Business Park
The Trust also manages Hanwood Business Park. The Business Park was built in 2009 and consists of 25 units.
Some of the businesses include a café, hairdressers, furniture shop, music shop and printing services.
The Hanwood Trust was established in 2002 to provide opportunities and services to the community of Tullycarnet.
Since it’s establishment, the Trust has worked tirelessly to deliver positive outcomes within the community and surrounding area.
The core work of the Trust is providing and managing facilities for the local community to access, as well as delivering a range of needs led programmes and services.
“Hanwood. Working to improve the education, employment and health opportunities for the people of Tullycarnet and the surrounding area.”
Stay up to date with news and events at Hanwood Centre on our Social Media Pages!